Charter Award Ceremony - Brussels November 7
Posted: 11th November 2015
On the 7th of December, in Brussels, we will celebrate another year of successful candidatures of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas.
The 2015 Award Ceremony will take place at the European Parliament, kindly hosted by MEP Igor Šoltes (Greens/EFA Group) and MEP Therese Comodini Cachia (EPP Group), members of the Intergroup on European Tourism Development.
It will be a great opportunity to present the new and the re-awarded "Charter Parks" and to show how protected areas are working effectively with tourism businesses and tour operators across the network.
Take the chance to share news and ideas on nature and sustainable tourism, as well as better understand and underline, through good practices examples, the role that the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism plays for tourism, environment and regional development.
The event is open to Parks, Charter verifiers, tourism experts, Charter partner businesses and other interested organizations, but places are limited and the priority will be given to the representatives of the protected areas that will receive the award. The event be held in English and registrations can be done here.
The full programme can be downloaded at the box on the right (english, french, italian and spanish versions available).
For further information please contact: Stefania Petrosillo, charterawardceremony2015 @ gmail.com
- Charter Award Ceremony - Brussels November 7
- 9th European Charter Network Meeting
- WTTC announces 2015 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards winners
- 5 new tour operators involved in the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- Charter Award Ceremony 2014
- Marine Protected Area Torre del Cerrano - The first Marine Charter Park in Europe
- The hunt for the Tourism for Tomorrow winners for 2015 has begun!
- Visit of the Portuguese Prime-minister to the ECST Territory of Magic Mountains
- New steps along the Charter journey?
- EUROPARC French Section develops the part III of our Charter programme
- Nordic-Baltic Charter Areas join forces for local communities
- Charter Part II in Spain
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism: renewal and retraining
- Tourism and Biodiversity in Protected Areas
- What's going on in the Charter family?
- Reflecting on the Charter
- From the Dinaric Arc to the Provence and back
- Summer season, Charter season
- Extremes meet