Visit of the Portuguese Prime-minister to the ECST Territory of Magic Mountains
Posted: 23rd July 2014
On the 4th and 5th of July 2014, the Portuguese Prime-Minister, Pedro Passos Coelho, visited Castelo de Paiva, Cinfães and Arouca, three of the seven counties that comprise the European Charter for sustainable Tourism territory of Magic Mountains - mountains of Freita, Arada and Montemuro.
One of the topic of the visit of the Prime Minister were local and business development together with social issues. During the official visit of Passos Coelho to Arouca, the mayor José Artur Neves and also president of ADRIMAG had the opportunity to present to the Prime Minister, the media and to everyone present, the economic, tourist and cultural potential of the municipalities that integrates the Magic Mountains®, which is a territory that aims to become an excellence tourist destination under the principles of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism.
Read more about this important visit here.
- Visit of the Portuguese Prime-minister to the ECST Territory of Magic Mountains
- New steps along the Charter journey?
- EUROPARC French Section develops the part III of our Charter programme
- Nordic-Baltic Charter Areas join forces for local communities
- Charter Part II in Spain
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism: renewal and retraining
- Tourism and Biodiversity in Protected Areas
- What's going on in the Charter family?
- Reflecting on the Charter
- From the Dinaric Arc to the Provence and back
- Six nouvelles structures engagées pour l'écotourisme
- Summer season, Charter season
- Extremes meet