The hunt for the Tourism for Tomorrow winners for 2015 has begun!
Posted: 01st September 2014
The WTTC’s Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2015 Call for entries has been launched with six categories - Community, Destination, Environment, Innovation, People and Sustainable Business. The categories are the same as 2014, except then the last category was called simply 'Business'.
All applications have to be submitted online using our new, easy to use, online application tool. An international team of 18-20 judges, with Fiona Jeffrey as Chair of the Tourism for Tomorrow Awards and Graham Miller, newly appointed Lead Judge, will then select the finalists to be later visited by a sustainable tourism expert. Only then will the judges reconvene to select the winners.
All inspiring businesses and organisations are invited to apply before the deadline – 14th of November 2014. For more information on the application and judging process, have a look at our animation 'Winner's Journey' and also visit the Tourism for Tomorrow Awards section on our website.
To enter the competition, simply go to Tourism for Tomorrow Awards Online Application.
Read more about this interesting call, in the official press release that the WTTC-Tourism for Tomorrow has kindly decided to share with the EUROPARC Federation!
- The hunt for the Tourism for Tomorrow winners for 2015 has begun!
- Visit of the Portuguese Prime-minister to the ECST Territory of Magic Mountains
- New steps along the Charter journey?
- EUROPARC French Section develops the part III of our Charter programme
- Nordic-Baltic Charter Areas join forces for local communities
- Charter Part II in Spain
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism: renewal and retraining
- Tourism and Biodiversity in Protected Areas
- What's going on in the Charter family?
- Reflecting on the Charter
- From the Dinaric Arc to the Provence and back
- Six nouvelles structures engagées pour l'écotourisme
- Summer season, Charter season
- Extremes meet