5 new tour operators involved in the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
Posted: 25th March 2015
In 2012 and 2013, IPAMAC, the Association of Natural Parks of the Massif Central, conducted an experiment to develop the part III of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism intended for tour operators. This methodology has been officially recognized and validated by EUROPARC on 6 November 2013 at the European Parliament.
As a result of this recognition, the French section of EUROPARC hold a meeting last december with a Joint Commission composed of state representatives, Protected Areas, tour operators and consumers in order to assess the applications of five tour operators willing to get engaged with the Charter.
Consequently, the 5 following tour operators have obtained the part III approval of the Charter:
This brings currently to 12 the number of tour operators involved in the process and we wish them a warm welcome among our network!
- 5 new tour operators involved in the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism
- Charter Award Ceremony 2014
- Marine Protected Area Torre del Cerrano - The first Marine Charter Park in Europe
- The hunt for the Tourism for Tomorrow winners for 2015 has begun!
- Visit of the Portuguese Prime-minister to the ECST Territory of Magic Mountains
- New steps along the Charter journey?
- EUROPARC French Section develops the part III of our Charter programme
- Nordic-Baltic Charter Areas join forces for local communities
- Charter Part II in Spain
- European Charter for Sustainable Tourism: renewal and retraining
- Tourism and Biodiversity in Protected Areas
- What's going on in the Charter family?
- Reflecting on the Charter
- From the Dinaric Arc to the Provence and back
- Summer season, Charter season
- Extremes meet